Thursday, October 4, 2012

Foodie Friday

Foodie Friday
October 5, 2012
It's cookie season at Rattlebridge Farm.
I have limited skills with icing, but that doesn't stop me from opening the deep drawer where I keep my cookie cutters. A few years ago, I bought a set of "autumn" cutters. .

I bought the decorative items online and the local Publix Grocery.

 Of course, cookie baking often leads to decorating.
Even the statues are adorned with some type of frippery.
What else has been going on at Rattlebridge Farm?
I've been walking around the pasture, enjoying the colorful leaves and the nippy morning air. In the evening, I smell the faint tinge of woodsmoke, a sign that autumn has arrived in the mountains. 
The big event at Rattlebridge: my husband and I will celebrate our 34th wedding anniversary later this month.
  
Thanks for stopping by Rattlebridge.
It is always a joy to read your messages and to see your recipes.

If you are participating in this week's recipe party,
a Foodie Friday button is available on the sidebar. Just cut-and-paste the code if you'd like to add the button to your post.


To add your recipe to the Foodie Friday linky party, look below for the blue Inlinkz frog (below). Add your permalink and select an image. It may take a few seconds for the entry to process. A red X on your photo allows you to delete your entry if you make an error. The Foodie Friday badge (or button--look for a picture of white cupcakes) is located on the right sidebar if you wish to add it to your FF post. If this is your first time to participate in Foodie Friday, a tutorial is available.


Pin It

Social Bookmarking

No comments:

Post a Comment