Friday, May 13, 2011

Foodie Friday--finally!


***Announcement: Blogger’s maintainence issues caused widespread disruption, and Foodie Friday was delayed. Without further ado, I’m going to post super-fast before Blogger hiccups again.***

Welcome to the May 13th Foodie Friday,I hope everyone’s blog is functioning now and you are able to peruse the recipes and visit other blogs.This week, Teeny is off the menu, and I headed to Publix bakery.




I pulled out my tiny, trusty Pentax digital and made a beeline for the carbohydrates.


Oh, look at the cupcakes, all snug in their boxes. They should make the trip home without an icing spill.


Now let’s check out the display case.

Petit fours, sunflower cake with mile-high icing, more cupcakes. It’s okay to drool.

Let’s move in for a closer look. Is your cholesterol rising? Mine is.


Decisions, decisions. Which loaf of bread?


(I’ve tried them all—and the mini pizzas.)

Because I’m trying to avoid icing, due an allergy called Big Thigh Disorder, here is the vegetable aisle.


I can’t resist one last look toward Sugar Land.


To add your recipe to this week’s Foodie Friday, spin around three times and say, “Bad Blogger!! Bad!” Then add the permalink address to your post and select a thumbnail photograph. Thanks so much for your patience.


No comments:

Post a Comment