Thursday, November 21, 2013

Foodie Friday

Welcome to Foodie Friday.
He Who Shall Not Be Named and I just got home from
a routine doctor's visit in Nashville. 
 
Now HWSNBN is happily curled up with a cup of hot cocoa.
 
A view of Nashville's skyline.
 
For those who have been following the kitchen reno,
here's the latest. The top layer of trim was removed from the cabs,
corbels were removed, the clock was moved back, and a faux chimney hood was built to
make the hood seem faux functional. I incorporated many of the great ideas that you all have given. Thanks so much!
I'll post updates on Saturday.
 
Do you want to know which recipes are trending on Foodie Friday? Tonight and tomorrow, I will give updates about the most popular dishes on Facebook and Twitter.
 
Without further ado, here is your Foodie Friday! 
 
Note: Since next Thursday is Foodie Friday, I will post the link Wednesday, November 20th, at 7 pm central time.
 
 
If you are participating in Foodie Friday, locate the blue Inlinkz icon in the lower, left-hand portion of this post. Click on the icon and follow the directions. After you complete the process, you will see a red "x" beside your name. This allows you to delete your link if you made an error; the red "x" is visible to you only.

For a complete guide to this linky party, click HERE.
 
 
** Would you like to add your recipes to the "Consuming Passions" group board at Pinterest?
It can be found HERE.  Foodie Friday folks and pinners are always welcome to "pin" with us and chat about food. Just leave a comment on one of my recent "pins," so I'll be sure to see it, and I will send you an invitation. Or you can email me.

 Thanks for stopping by the party. Have a great weekend.

 




Pin It

Social Bookmarking

No comments:

Post a Comment