Sunday, September 1, 2013

The Novel Bakers Present "Gathering in the Garden"

 The Novel Bakers Present
Three Days of 
Gathering in the Garden:
Recipes and Ideas for Garden Parties
by
Shelley Snow and Elaine Husband.
 
When Jain, our organizer, suggested this book, I knew it would be a winner--Jain has a way of finding memorable books. But I had no idea how much I would adore Gathering in the Garden. Creativity abounds in this gem. The pages are adorned with
original art, fresh party ideas, and delicious menus, including recipes.
 
Right off the bat, I was entranced with the idea of making a scarecrow.
She is the grand dame, the perfect party organizer!



"Hello, there. I'm Minnie Pause."

Gathering in the Garden is filled with whimsical, fresh ideas
for year-round entertaining, such as a "tomato taste-off," sunrise breakfast,
angel luncheon, country covered dish supper, and so much more.




 
Today's post celebrates Chapter 12: "Top of the Hill Birthday:
Celebrating the Best That Is Yet to Be."

 
I loved the instructions: gild a bakery cake with flowers.


I added cupcakes and meringues.





 
Minnie Pause and I will return with the Novel Bakers on Wednesday, September 4th
for more garden adventures.
 
Please join the Novel Bakers this week ...
Three days of
Gathering in the Garden.
 
Monday, September 2nd
Wednesday, September 4th
Friday, September 6th
 Thanks for visiting!

A Metamorphosis Monday contribution.

Pin It

Social Bookmarking

No comments:

Post a Comment