Thursday, February 21, 2013

Foodie Friday -- February 22



There's nothing like a grilled burger in the wintertime. Luckily we had a few sunny days, and we fired up the Weber. I'm glad we did. The weather promises to turn foul this evening. My thoughts are with all of you who received the brunt of the snowstorm. Stay warm!
 
 
Last Sunday, the weather was a bit nippy so I stayed indoors, except for a quick trip to the grocery. I bought a raspberry coffee cake and embellished it--the exhaused way. However, I made the mistake of eating a huge slice while I watched Downton Abbey's finale. I won't give any spoilers, but I was just sick.
 
I'm posting Foodie Friday a little early. I'm still touring with Hunting Daylight, and I'm being interviewed by the Hugo Award winning magazine, SF Signal. Very excited!
 
 
 Thanks to everyone who has offered advice about the renovation. So many great ideas!
 
And now, let's talk about food and your recipes. What are you bringing to the linky party?



Foodie Friday is a weekly blog hop party that's been around for almost 4 years. Everyone is welcome here. I can't wait to see what you've cooked this week--and thank you so much for being a part of the linky party! If you'd like to add your recipe, locate the blue Inlinkz frog (below, left); add your permalink and select an image. It may take a few seconds for the entry to process. The red "X" will allow you to delete your entry if you want to change the image or headline.The Foodie Friday badge is located on the right-hand sidebar if you wish to add it to your FF post. If this is your first time to participate in Foodie Friday, a tutorial is available.


If you will allow your photos to be featured on my public Facebook page, Pinterest, or Twitter (with a link to your blog post), please leave a message; if you do not want your photographs used in the spotlight, please let me know about that, too. "Pinners" please go to the source blog to pin and credit the blogger/photographer for their work. Thanks!

Social Bookmarking

No comments:

Post a Comment