Friday, February 8, 2013

Foodie Friday -- February 8th


Welcome to the February 8th Foodie Friday.
This week I learned that "hybrid sushi" exists, not that I'll try it.
I prefer the bakery case.
I need extra chocolate today.

Thanks for visiting Foodie FridayYou are the highlight of my week! I can't wait to see what you've cooked! If you'd like to add your recipe to the Foodie Friday linky party, locate the blue Inlinkz frog (below); add your permalink and select an image. It may take a few seconds for the entry to process. The red "X" will allow you to delete your entry if you want to change the image or headline.The Foodie Friday badge is located on the right-hand sidebar if you wish to add it to your FF post. If this is your first time to participate in Foodie Friday, a tutorial is available.

Pin It









Social Bookmarking

No comments:

Post a Comment