Tuesday, February 5, 2013

If This Was Your Bathroom: Cast Your Vote


The Restoration Hardware mirror arrived.

I didn't see it until dusk, but even the poor lighting didn't deter me.
It was love at first sight.
The mirror works nicely in the space, and it blends with the granite counter--something I never would have guessed!
  
You can see part of the sconce. It was too dark for a close-up, and I couldn't find the shade, either. The walls look like they did before they were painted. Oh, lighting, you rascal!




Again, my inspiration picture from RH. My bath will never look this way, of course, but hopefully it will keep me on track.




Would you like to help by voting?
If this was your en suite, what would you do?
Please feel free to pick more than one answer. You don't have to worry about hurting my feelings. This bathroom needs help!
(The wall color on the left isn't a true color.)

1. Paint the vanity SW Thatch Brown. 
2. Get the Restoration Hardware vanity and call it a day.
3. Don't do anything until you settle on the wall color!
4. The wall color will work when you accessorize.
5. Raise those sconces, girl!

If you'd rather not vote, here's a preview of the powder room.

\

(Something NEW to worry about. I wonder if the painters mixed up the colors. Or if the disconnected lighting is making the paint so dark. The sample was so perfect.)


An exciting announcement:
In addition to the southern novels, I also write urban fantasy under the name Piper Maitland. Today was the launch for Hunting Daylight. It's an urban fantasy, and the core story is about a woman who loses her husband and finds the love of her life, only to be faced with an impossible dilemma. This is the second book in the series, but it's a "stand-alone" and you don't have to read the first one to know what's going on. And vice versa. I just heard that Library Journal selected it as a "Paperback of Note." I'm so thrilled and honored. 

For more info about the series, visit Piper.




Pin It

Social Bookmarking

No comments:

Post a Comment