Thursday, January 24, 2013

Foodie Friday, January 25th



 
Welcome to Foodie Friday, where great food is always on the menu. 
I'm still creating Downton Abbey-inspired desserts every Sunday.
 

I've also been cleaning the house for our Super Bowl Party. It's been a challenge! The good news is, I've found dozens of inspiring recipes on Foodie Friday and Pinterest. 

In other news, my little granddaughter won a state-wide contest for a story she wrote in her kindergarten class, and she's headed to Raleigh to receive an award. We're so proud of you, Annabel!

On the home-front, my husband swallowed a dental cap and ended up at the oral surgeon. Will's tough, but he almost passed out when the surgeon was prepping him for a transplant. 

Our arched kitchen window was installed, and I finally selected a paint color for the powder room. 
I can't wait to post the pictures. 
But right now, let's talk about food!

Here is a sampling from last week's Foodie Friday.


Chocolate-Strawberry Truffle Crepes by Sumptuous Spoonfuls




Birthday Cake Fudge by The Velvet Moon Baker.




Rapid Rise Rolls by Eat Cake for Dinner.

Thanks for visiting Foodie FridayYou are the highlight of my week! I can't wait to see what you've cooked! If you'd like to add your recipe to the Foodie Friday linky party, locate the blue Inlinkz frog (below); add your permalink and select an image. It may take a few seconds for the entry to process. The red "X" will allow you to delete your entry if you want to change the image or headline.The Foodie Friday badge is located on the right-hand sidebar if you wish to add it to your FF post. If this is your first time to participate in Foodie Friday, a tutorial is available.


No comments:

Post a Comment