Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Coconut Pound Cake in 5 Minutes


 
Here's a quick Easter dessert for exhausted girls.
5 Minute Coconut Pound Cake.

 I saw a television commercial about Cool Whip icing, and I thought I'd hallucinated. But then I saw it in Publix's freezer section: buttercream and cream cheese, high up on the shelf. 
Just about sold out, too. Bandwidth had to reach up to grab the last two buttercream cartons.
They passed his taste test, 
which is saying a lot. Will gave it a big
thumb's up, too, but he loves coconut cake.

The Tired Person's 
5-Minute Coconut Pound Cake
Cut a store-bought pound cake in half, ice it with Cool Whip's butter cream icing, then sprinkle with Mound's coconut flakes. My mother used dental floss to cut her cakes into layers, but I hacked it with a bread knife because, well, I'm me.



See you tomorrow night at Foodie Friday.











Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment