Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Gone With a Handsomer Man



Many of you are already familiar with my novels, including the adventures of a cook named Teeny Templeton. If you don't know about Teeny, I hope you'll want to meet her. I am always so late to the party, but I just found out that my publisher selected the e-book version of Gone With a Handsomer Man as a special gift to my readers. The book is on sale for $2.99 at Amazon, B&N, iTunes, etc.
 
This is for a limited time only at this Special Price. Apparently the book hit the top 25 at Amazon and was number 11 on B&N's bestseller list. Whoa! I had my head in the sand and didn't know.
I have been so busy with a sick Yorkie (having a difficult time trying to regulate Zap's insulin) and sickly humans, and I apologize for not getting this info out sooner.
 
The $2.99 special ends March 10, 2013.
Have a teeny bit of fun! Recipes included.
 
 

Stumbleupon Twitter
Social Bookmarking

No comments:

Post a Comment