Saturday, March 16, 2013

My Garden Wish List

 Are you ready for irises, sunshine, and garden lunches?
I am.

Every year these irises bloom next to the bridge to Rattlebride Farm. I'll see them soon, because spring is an unstoppable force. 
Like breathing.


Today, when I should have baked St. Patrick's Day cupcakes, I sipped hot lavender tea and looked at garden catalogs. 
I know exactly where I'd put this bunny planter.


This sign would be the perfect Mother's Day gift. 


Or this:

This cutie needs a home.
source
I saw a similar sphere at the local garden shop.
source

I adore this little piece of butterfly real estate.

 source


A butterfly chapel needs a butterfly buffet garden, too, so I'll add cone flowers to my list.

I'm still trying to decide if I want to add window planters at Rattlebridge. Copper would weather so nicely. 
source 

We don't have room for statuary on the patio. But we have plenty of azaleas.

The previous owners were avid gardeners, and I find magic everywhere. But I've got a lot to learn. 

I should add herbs to my list.


 I need a little something inedible on the path. 
Maybe this:
source
Do you have a favorite gardening catalog?
What's on your spring "wish" list?

Pin It

Social Bookmarking

No comments:

Post a Comment